Useful PTA Resources
- E-mail communications: Please click here to sign up for the FSES PTA newsletter. Currently, PTA membership does not automatically sign you up for our weekly newsletter. The PTA weekly newsletter is different from emails by Franklin Sherman administration and FCPS.
- Calendars: Check the calendar on the PTA website often for events or Click here to sync FSES events to your calendar.
- PTA meetings @ 6:30 pm (childcare provided): For the 2019/2020 year, the PTA meetings will be on Sept. 26, Nov. 13, Jan. 22, Mar. 18, May 7 and Jun. 4
- AtoZ Directory: You will be sent an e-mail providing you with activation information for the online directory. Hard copies will be available to PTA members only in November.
- Amazon Smile: Designate “Franklin Sherman Elementary School PTA” as your charitable organization of choice, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible sales to Franklin Sherman. Note, only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the Amazon app) support the charity.
Useful School Resources
- FCPS News You Choose: Sign up to receive e-mails from the FSES administration, the school board, and a variety of other updates from FCPS.
- FCPS 2020/2021 School Calendar
- Franklin Sherman website: This school site covers academics, activities, events, procedures and other resources.
- Franklin Sherman attendance form: Submit an absence using the school’s attendance form or use the listed phone number or e-mail.
- Student Information System (SIS): Online access to student attendance, performance and more.
- Here Comes The Bus Mobile App: Know when your bus is approaching your student(s)’ stop.