Useful PTA Resources
- E-mail communications: Please click here to sign up for the FSES PTA newsletter. Currently, PTA membership does not automatically sign you up for our weekly newsletter. The PTA weekly newsletter is different from emails by Franklin Sherman administration and FCPS.
- Calendars: Check the calendar on the PTA website often for events or Click here to sync FSES events to your calendar.
- PTA meetings for the 2020/2021 school year are currently VIRTUAL @ 7:30 or 8 pm: For the 2020/2021 year, the PTA meetings will be on Sept. 23, Nov. 12, Jan. 21, Mar. 18, May 6 and Jun. 9. Zoom links are sent out in the PTA Newsletter before each meeting - as well as agenda items, minutes and financial reports.
- AtoZ Directory: You will be sent an e-mail providing you with activation information for the online directory. Hard copies will not be sent this year so we encourage all parents to connect through this online directory!
- Amazon Smile: Designate “Franklin Sherman Elementary School PTA” as your charitable organization of choice, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible sales to Franklin Sherman. Note, only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the Amazon app) support the charity. Now you can also designate your Amazon Shopping app on your phone as Amazon Smile!
Useful School Resources
- FCPS News You Choose: Sign up to receive e-mails from the FSES administration, the school board, and a variety of other updates from FCPS.
- FCPS 2020/2021 School Calendar
- Franklin Sherman website: This school site covers academics, activities, events, procedures and other resources.
- Franklin Sherman attendance form: Submit an absence using the school’s attendance form or use the listed phone number or e-mail.
- Student Information System (SIS): Online access to student attendance, performance and more.
- Here Comes The Bus Mobile App: Know when your bus is approaching your student(s)’ stop.